Our trade-in programs are all or nothing. We realized that most people start with a basic set up and upgrade to a better one. And we are here to help. We're making our favorite high-end 3D Printers more affordable than ever.
Creator 3 - $1000 off (From SGD 3799 to 2799)
Guider 2s - $700 off (From SGD2999 to 2299)
Here are the rules:
1. Your 3D printer must have a volume of at least 8000 cubic cm
2. You must demonstrate a test print of a Benchy - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4164071
3. Slicer must be free and available for download online
4. Instructions manual - If you don't have it, use this template to create one yourself https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdaliNguEcAOXdN5d1Om5hB85JFzwUJZDZyI7izY6O0/edit?usp=sharing
5. All wires, cables and necessary accessories must be included
6. Print an XYZ calibration cube in our office when handing over the printer - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1278865
What to do next?
1. Make sure your 3D Printer fulfills all the criteria listed.
2. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
3. We'll set you up with an appointment to evaluate and set you up with a bran new 3D Printer.
What will we be doing with the 3d printers?
We will be donating/selling them to institutions, schools and businesses in Singapore and neighboring countries to help them adopt 3D Printing
The decision to accept a 3D Printer for trade-in is entirely up to Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd. Fulfillment of all the criteria does not automatically constitute acceptance.
Trade-in amount can only be used to purchase a Creator 3 or Guider 2s 3d printers. There may be a waiting period for your new 3D Printer.
Only valid till 10th October 2020.