- Easy to operate - Full touchscreen operation
- Stable and reliable
- Prints with multiple materials - from wood-infused to metal-infused (we have tested many different materials for use on the FlashForge Dreamer)
The Flashforge Dreamer 3D printer is safe for use in public libraries and schools, where access must be controlled as it comes with a new password-lock function.
With our best-in-class warranty, you can rest assured that all your concerns will be taken care of right away by our dedicated team.
The basic package consists of:
- Flashforge Dreamer Dual Extruder 3D Printer
- 2 roll of 0.6kg PLA
- FlashForge Flashprint Software for model slicing
- 12 months basic parts Flashforge warranty (We will send the replacement part to you, you will have to replace it on your own.
Looking for something with a bigger build plate - try the Guider 2.
mēkā EasyPeel Build Plate Upgrade
Peel your prints off the platform with this upgrade - no need to fumble with dangerous pen-knives and scalpels. Find out more at the Easypeel Product Page.
All 3D printers come with a 12-month parts warranty.
Exchanges will only be made if products are found to be defective as a result of manufacturing processes. All other exchanges and warranty claims will be on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for claims.
Cancellations and refunds are only done on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com for claims.
Shipping within Singapore is free, this takes about 3-4 days. For urgent orders, you can choose next day shipping at checkout. We currently do not allow any pick ups from our office. International shipping costs can be calculated at checkout - we work with different shipping agents to provide you with the best value.