CarbonFil from FormFutura is based upon the unique PETG blend of HDglass (PETg) compound and is reinforced with 20% ultra-light and relatively long strand carbon fibres, which has resulted in an exceptionally stiff carbon-fibre reinforced 3D printer filament. CarbonFil is twice as stiff as HDglass and yet it is even 10% more impact resistant, which is a remarkable feature for carbon-fibre reinforced filament.
- Reinforced with 20% ultra-lightweight and relatively long carbon fibre stringers
- Extremely stiff- Two times as stiff as HDglass (or even more compared to other PETG-based filaments)
- Great impact resistance10% more impact resistant than HDglass (or even more compared to other PETG-based filaments)
- Very easy to print- Nearly warp-free, improved thermal stability, nearly perfect first layer (adheres well to glass) and inter-layer adhesion
- Heat deflection temperature of ± 85° C
- Great dimensional stability
Exchanges will only be made if products are found to be defective as a result of manufacturing processes. All other exchanges and warranty claims will be on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com for claims.
Cancellations and refunds are only done on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for claims.
Shipping within Singapore is free, this takes about 3-4 days. For urgent orders, you can choose next day shipping at checkout. We currently do not allow any pick ups from our office. International shipping costs can be calculated at checkout - we work with different shipping agents to provide you with the best value.