3D Printing in healthcare and medicine
With customisation and individualisation being a big part of healthcare and medicine, 3D printing is one technology that cannot be overlooked. It has
The main benefits of 3d printing in healthcare and medicine are:
- Customisation and complexity
- Quick production
- Cost efficient
- Availability of a myriad of biocompatible materials
Some examples of 3D printing in healthcare and medicine:
- 3D printing helps with complex surgical planning
- 3D Bioprinted pills for personalises medication
- Pediatric surgeons use 3D Printing to help with complex operations
While we still may be some time away from the holy grail of 3D printed organs, we are making baby steps.
Are you a medical professional looking to explore how 3D printing can help your work? Speak to us to find out how we can help you. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org.