3D Printing in Manufacturing
3D Printing has been primarily used as a prototyping tool in manufacturing. Due to the economics (or lack) of 3D printing, it has not seen much use in manufacturing of end use parts on a mass scale. Increasingly, as brands start to find ways to differentiate themselves, 3D printing has played a game-changing role.
Some benefits of 3D printing in manufacturing are:
- Complexity is free - enables more innovative products
- Reduction in risks and in costs
- Enables low volume production - A/B testing for physical products is now possible
- Quickens time to market
Some examples of 3D printing used in manufacturing:
- Adidas reveals the first 3d-printed shoe it will mass produce
- How 3D Printing is impacting manufacturing
Find out more about 3D Printing in manufacturing with Tractus3D.
How will you use 3D Printing in your work? Speak to us to find out how we can help you. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com