3D Printing in the Automotive industry
3D Printing in the automotive industry has moved from a rapid prototyping technology to product innovation and direct manufacturing applications.
Some advantages of 3D Printing in the Automotive Industry are:
- Quick prototyping and iteration leading to more innovative designs
- Tool-less production leading to faster turnaround times
- Availability of parts on demand
- Easy customisation
More reading on 3D Printing in the Automotive industry
- Saving big bucks in the automotive industry with 3D Printing
- Carbon and Ford expanding collaboration for automotive 3D printing solutions
- BMW surpasses one million 3D printed automotive components
How will you use 3D Printing in your work? Speak to us to find out how we can help you. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com.