The Creality Ender 5 is a stable 3D Printer with a large build capacity.
This is a DIY 3D Printer meant for hobbyist. You will have to assemble it yourself. You will have to contact Creality for any support.
- High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y-axis motors and down-shift Z-axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat the hotbed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- More stable printing: The dual Y-axis motion control system controls the high-quality, stable output of the double-sided timing belt, effectively preventing the impact caused by printing.
- Integrated motherboard power: The wires are integrated into the machine's internal controls for circuit design, device specifications and heat dissipation.
- Design: The case is simple and large, enhancing the collaborative design of multi-regional products.
- Simple leveling method: Large manual lathes are ergonomically designed for speed. This allows you to solve time-consuming and labor-intensive tasks.
- Industrial circuit board: high-load safety inspection, stable performance, continuous operation for 200 hours.