The new and improved Flashforge Guider 2 now comes in a bigger build volume and heated bed. Now experimenting with different materials is easier than ever!
About the new Flashforge Guider II
- Print large and print proud! (280x250x300mm)
- Print with different materials
- Easy to understand with full-color touchscreen
- No more worries about power failures and filament jams
- No more fumbling with levelling - Assisted levelling is available on the Flashforge Guider II
- Preview files on the touch screen before printing
Connectivity - USB Stick, USB Cable, WiFi, and Ethernet.
The Basic Package consists of:
- Flashforge Guider 2 3D Printer
- 1 roll of 1kg PLA
- Flashprint Software for model slicing
- Access to FlashCloud for printer monitoring
- 12 months basic parts warranty (We will send the replacement part to you, you will have to replace it on your own)
All 3D printers come with a 12-month parts warranty. Materials will be exchanged only be products are found to be defective as a result of manufacturing processes. All other exchanges and warranty claims will be on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com for claims.
Cancellations and refunds are only done on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for claims.
Upgrade to Simplify3D
The expert's choice, Simplify3D is an All-in-One 3D Printing Software that gives you enhanced slicing capabilities, find out more at Simplify3D Product Page.
Upgrade to One Year Warranty Plan
Save yourself the heartache and headache! If you have any problems with the 3D printer within the first year of purchase, bring it down to us and we will fix it for you. *does not include nozzle clogs caused by using bad-quality filaments