The Flashforge Guider 2 is a favourite of many customers, especially those in schools and institutions. Print large and experiment with different materials - now even easier than ever.
About the new Flashforge Guider 2
- Print large and print proud! (280x250x300mm)
- Print with different materials - we've tested PETG, ABS, PLA, CFPLA and many others.
- Easy to understand with full-color touchscreen
- No more worries about power failures and filament jams - automative pause and resume printing once problem is cleared
- No more fumbling with levelling - Assisted levelling is available on the Flashforge Guider 2
- Preview files on the touch screen before printing
Connectivity - USB Stick, USB Cable, WiFi, and Ethernet.
The Basic Package consists of:
- Flashforge Guider 2 3D Printer
- 1 roll of 1kg PLA
- Flashprint Software for model slicing (Free Download)
- Access to FlashCloud for printer monitoring
- 12 months basic parts warranty (We will send the replacement part to you, you will have to replace it on your own)
All products come with a 12-month parts warranty. Materials will be exchanged only be products are found to be defective as a result of manufacturing processes. All other exchanges and warranty claims will be on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com for claims.
Cancellations and refunds are only done on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for claims.
Shipping within Singapore is free, this takes about 3-4 days. For urgent orders, you can choose next day shipping at checkout. We currently do not allow any pick ups from our office. International shipping costs can be calculated at checkout - we work with different shipping agents to provide you with the best value.