The new & improved Flashforge Guider IIs 3D Printer comes with an air filter and built-in camera so you can monitor it any time.
About the new Flashforge Guider II:
- Air filter for cleaner air
- Built-in camera for online monitoring
- Print large at 280x250x300mm
- Print with many different materials - High-temperature extruder
- Easy to understand & use with a full-color touchscreen
- No more worries about power failures and filament jams
- Assisted levelling
Connectivity: USB Stick, USB Cable, WiFi, and Ethernet.
The Basic Package consists of:
- Flashforge Guider IIs 3D Printer
- 1 roll of 1kg PLA
- Flashprint Software for model slicing
- Access to FlashCloud for printer monitoring
- 12 months basic parts warranty (We will send the replacement part to you, you will have to replace it on your own)
Upgrade to One Year Warranty Plan:
Save yourself the heartache and headache, if you have any problems with the 3D printer within the first year of purchase, bring it down to us and we will fix it for you. *does not include nozzle clogs caused by using bad-quality filaments
All products come with a 12-month parts warranty.
Exchanges will only be made if products are found to be defective as a result of manufacturing processes. All other exchanges and warranty claims will be on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com for claims.
Cancellations and refunds are only done on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for claims.
Shipping within Singapore is free, this takes about 3-4 days. For urgent orders, you can choose next day shipping at checkout. We currently do not allow any pick ups from our office. International shipping costs can be calculated at checkout - we work with different shipping agents to provide you with the best value.