The Flashforge Guider IIs is a new and improved 3D Printer with an air filter and built-in camera so you can monitor your 3D printer at any time.
About the new Flashforge Guider II:
- Air filter for cleaner air
- Built-in camera for online monitoring
- Print large at 280x250x300mm
- Print with many different materials
- Easy to understand and use full color touch screen
- No more worries about power failures and filament jams
- Assisted levelling is available on the Flashforge Guider IIs
Connectivity: USB Stick, USB Cable, WiFi and Ethernet.
The Basic Package consists of:
- Flashforge Guider IIs 3D Printer
- 1 roll of 1kg PLA
- Flashprint Software for model slicing
- Access to FlashCloud for printer monitoring
- 12 months basic parts warranty (We will send the replacement part to you, you will have to replace it on your own)
Upgrade to One Year Warranty Plan:
Save yourself the heartache and headache, if you have any problems with the 3D printer within the first year of purchase, bring it down to us and we will fix it for you. *does not include nozzle clogs caused by using bad-quality filaments.