We realized that most people start with a basic set up and upgrade to a better one. And we are here to help. We're making our favorite high-end 3D Printers more affordable than ever.
Creator 3 - $1000 off (From SGD 3799 to 2799)
Guider 2s - $700 off (From SGD2999 to 2299)
Here are the rules:
1. Your 3D printer must have a volume of at least 8000cubic cm (only FDM 3D Printers)
2. You must demonstrate a test print of a Benchy - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4164071
3. Slicer must be free and available for download online
4. Instructions manual - If you don't have it, use this template to create one yourself https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdaliNguEcAOXdN5d1Om5hB85JFzwUJZDZyI7izY6O0/edit?usp=sharing
5. All wires, cables and necessary accessories must be included
6. Print an XYZ calibration cube in our office when handing over the printer - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1278865
What to do next?
1. Make sure your 3D Printer fulfills all the criteria listed.
2. Make the purchase online via this page
3. We'll set you up with an appointment, bring down your 3D printer and bring your new one home.
What will we be doing with the 3D printers?
We will be donating/selling them to institutions, schools and businesses in Singapore and neighboring countries to help them adopt 3D Printing.
The decision to accept a 3D Printer for trade-in is entirely up to Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd. Fulfillment of all the criteria does not automatically constitute acceptance.
Trade-in amount can only be used to purchase a Creator 3 or Guider 2s 3D printers. There may be a waiting period for your new 3D Printer.
P.S. If you are thinking of buying a new 3D Printer and then upgrading, we'll reject it. We hate waste.
Only valid till 10th October 2020.