Galaxy PLA is a deep metallic coloured PLA range - based on EasyFil PLA compound - with an incredibly high amount of silver aluminium-flakes added. The high added aluminium-flake content gives a beautiful sparkling, reflecting and glittering finish to Galaxy PLA printed objects.
Due to the high amount of silver aluminium-flakes added to the Galaxy PLA compound you can 3D print beautiful shimmering objects without visible layers and subtle colour shadings and radiance. Even though its high silver-aluminium-flaked content Galaxy PLA is not abrasive to the nozzle of your 3D printer.
Main benefits of Galaxy PLA:
- Extremely glittering & shimmering surface finish
- 3D print objects without visible layers
- Not abrasive to the nozzle of 3D printers
- Incredibly deep coloured 3D printer filament
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
- Print temp: ± 210-235˚C
- Heat bed: ± 0-60˚C
- Print surface: Glass, Kapton tape, and PET Tape
Exchanges will only be made if products are found to be defective as a result of manufacturing processes. All other exchanges and warranty claims will be on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for claims.
Cancellations and refunds are only done on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com for claims.
Shipping within Singapore is free, this takes about 3-4 days. For urgent orders, you can choose next day shipping at checkout. We currently do not allow any pick ups from our office. International shipping costs can be calculated at checkout - we work with different shipping agents to provide you with the best value.