Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder is a drop in system for CR10 / Ender Printers
- No modification required, simple plug and play
- No printed brackets or sandwiches
- Dual-drive train
- Hardened tool steel, CNC precision cut gears
- Adjustable filament grip
- Easy filament loading
- Short, highly constrained filament path
- Prints flexible filaments with high speed and accuracy
- Outstanding extrusion control
- Lightweight aluminum body
- CR-10 (Will NOT directly fit CR10 V2)
- CR-10 MINI
- CR-20 Pro
- Ender 2
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
After the installation, X and Y origins will be off the bed.
Adjustments procedure will depend on a type of the firmware and the setup you are currently using.
Chose the setup you have:
Exchanges will only be made if products are found to be defective as a result of manufacturing processes. All other exchanges and warranty claims will be on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com for claims.
Cancellations and refunds are only done on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for claims.
Shipping within Singapore is free, this takes about 3-4 days. For urgent orders, you can choose next day shipping at checkout. We currently do not allow any pick ups from our office. International shipping costs can be calculated at checkout - we work with different shipping agents to provide you with the best value.