This is a 50gram sample pack.
ApolloX™ is a professional high-performance engineering filament, which is based on an uniquely industrial-grade modified ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) compound. ApolloX™ has been modified to have great thermal stability, improved filament flowing behavior, zero-warping and flawless first- and interlayer adhesion allowing you to 3D print objects with an almost injection molding precision.
ApolloX™ is UV and weather resistant and by that ensuring great color stability – combined with high strength and heat resistant properties – which makes ApolloX™ a perfect engineering filament for outdoor and automotive applications.
Main benefits of ApolloX™:
- UV & weather resistant
- Extremely high printing precision
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape and PET Tape
- Perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Great thermal stability and filament flowing behavior
- Print temp: ± 235-255˚C
- Heat bed: ± 80-90˚C
- Print surface: Glass, Kapton tape and PET Tape