Simplify3D is an All-In-One 3D Printing Software that is highly recommended for everyone. The software is tuned for use with any type of 3D printer, you may use the pre-configured settings or use your own custom settings to start printing quickly and easily.
The software has an easy to use control interface that simplifies your workflow while at the same time enabling the production of high-quality parts.
Benefits of using Simplify3D:
• Faster slice times leading to faster print times
• Complete control over all slice and print settings
• Repair mesh problems within software
• View before you print
• Easy to set-up using online tutorials
For more of the benefits of using Simplify3D head to www.simplify3d.com
Read about how a 36-hour print was managed with Simplify3D.
Read about how Simplify3D was used to cut down print time and post-processing time with this complex model of a heart.
• The product is an electronic download that is emailed immediately following your purchase.
• The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
• System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
Use the unofficial guide as your starting point.
Watch Simplify3D's tutorial videos to see how easy and powerful the software really is.
Materials will be exchanged only be products are found to be defective as a result of manufacturing processes. All other exchanges and warranty claims will be on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at email@example.com for claims.
Cancellations and refunds are only done on a case-by-case basis. Contact Meka 3D Printing Pte Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for claims.