The StoneFlower Clay and Ceramic 3D Printer is currently one of the best paste extrusion 3D printers available in the market. StoneFlower printers are in use in pottery studios, art schools and various departments in private companies.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Printing volume 50 x 50 x 50 cm
- Operation control via 5" colorful touchscreen
- Ability to print with different viscosities due to micro-auger construction and feeding system
- Emergency stop button
- All-metal frame for stable printing at high speeds
- Easily accessible printing volume
- File uploading and printing via WiFi, or from SD card
- Slicing settings and slicer software provided
What is provided:
- 1x Assembled StoneFlower Clay and Ceramic 3D Printer (32-bit electronics, touchscreen and Wi-Fi)
- Slicer and Slicing settings
- Micro-printing Auger Set with 1.5L RAM Extruder
- Frames for mounting of RAM Extruder
- Nozzles: 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1, 2, 2.5, 4, and 7mm
- One year warranty
What you need to provide:
- Materials - Clays and any other paste
- Simple tools for clay work - scrappers, mixing pots etc.
- A laptop or computer for slicing and transfer
- Build Volume: 50x50x50cm
- Printer Size: 78 x 85 x 90cm (without mount for Ram Extruder)
- Printer Size: 78 x 85 x 210cm (with mount for Ram Extruder)